Willing to grab the golden opportunity of studying in Australia?
If yes! Check out the details herein!
Education System :
Australia owns one of the finest and highly integrated education systems across the world, globally recognised as the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) accredited under the Australian Government. The entire education system of the country runs on totally respected benchmarked standards. Students under such a flexible education system have the complete liberty of easily trailing from one level to the other after receiving appropriate credits for their previous study.
Australia holds a total of 41 universities (39 government, rest private) comprising of students crowd ranging from around 3,000 students to 50,000 students.Each of these universities offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs for conventional and contemporary subjects.
Building academic foundations for some of the most erstwhile courses such as IT, electronic business and science, Australian academics have bagged a list of prestigious awards, Nobel Prizes involved with extensive research works.
Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses:
Australian universities offer and award several courses in the higher education sector as per the following listed course levels:-
- Doctoral Degree (PHD)
- Master Degree
- Graduate Diploma/Graduate Certificates
- Bachelor Degree
- Advance Diploma/ Diploma/Associate Diploma
- Certificate Programs
The application process in Australia commences during the three sessions- February, July and October/November, however a few universities do offer multiple intakes throughout the year. The entire entrance process may take around 4-8 weeks for processing the applications.
The required documents for the application process are:-
- Statement of Purpose
- Mark-sheets/ transcripts and passing certificates from 10th onwards
- Degree certificates/ passing certificates in original or provisional
- Work experience certificates issued by employers and passport copy &
- IELTS/ TOEFL score sheet
Undergraduate – Bachelors Program
- Extensive academic record at High School Certificate/12 years of schooling
- Additional technical education as per the course requirements
Postgraduate – Masters
- Extensive academic record in Bachelors Degree from a recognised university
- Additional work experience in the respective field isn’t mandatory but, helpful
- However, for MBA programs, certain universities make it a mandate to have supporting work experience along with their respective Bachelors Degree
- 6.5 IELTS
Visa Counselling & Support:
Studying in Australia is the best platform for experiencing the versatile Aussie culture and acquires their inborn innovative skills. Offering a world-class opportunity for university education well laid at both the practical & vocational front, this comes as the best opportunity for students to gain insights of the best in class educational support at an international level.
We extend a complete level of help for students joining hands with us in terms of all sorts of compliances and visa support services as well. Our expert team of visa facilitation experts help in procuring the student visa for Australia is the best way. We ensure that each of our student’s journey right from the counselling to landing at the University goes as smooth as possible. With our constant eyes on the embassy updates, our company ensures a hassle free, secure and colossal process of visa counselling and support with a high success rate of approximately 95%.