Employer-Sponsored Visa

Employer-Sponsored Visa

At DV Dhaliwal, you get expert advice for employer-sponsored visas as our service is to employ the best talent by providing the right direction to the complete migration process.

On the basis of candidates’ skills and experience along with the current employment circumstances in Canada, we guide them thoroughly in this context. If you are in any doubt related to the process and a little bit confused about which visa to apply to, then you can take advice from the team of DV Dhaliwal

For any visa or immigration services, you can completely trust the experienced agents or lawyers of our team. 

This is important that before the candidate plans to move overseas for employment he/ she provides the right information to the employer.  If the employer is aware that you are an outsider and still shows interest in hiring you then the sponsorship process goes quite easy. With the offered sponsorship, the employer provides a guarantee of legal working residents from the authorities of the respective foreign country you are applying for. Besides this, the assurance of providing the same salary is also provided to the candidate.

Types of Sponsored Visa

Non-Immigrant and Immigrant Visas:

Under the nonimmigrant visa, the temporary stays are offered for different types of nonimmigrant visas. Following nonimmigrant visas are available usually:

  • H-1B visa – Person in Specialty Occupation
  • H-2A visa – Temporary Agricultural Workers
  • H-2B visa – Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers
  • L1 visas – Intercompany transfers due to specialized knowledge or to take on managerial or executive positions.
  • O-1A visa – People with extraordinary abilities in business, science, athletics, and education
  • O-1B visa – People with extraordinary abilities in the arts, television, and film industries
  • O-2 visa – Personnel assisting those with O-1A and O-1B visas.

While in the case of the immigrant visas or Green cards, one can work without an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). With these types of visas, you are allowed to live in a foreign country (Canada) as a Legal Permanent Resident (LPR). Hence, various facilities are provided such as enrollment in school, own property, a driver’s license, and freedom to travel in and out of the country. Visas under the group of immigrant visas employment sponsorship are:

  • EB-1 Visa – Outstanding professors, researchers, extraordinary in arts, science, business, athletics, or education, and executive managers who have worked at a foreign branch of any company for the past 3 years.
  • EB-2 Visa – Professionals with advanced degrees and people with extraordinary abilities in arts, sciences, or business.
  • EB-3 Visa – Skilled workers having more than2 years of experience, professionals with a higher education degree. Also, unskilled workers with less than 2 years of experience (EW-3 Visa).
  • EB-4 Visa – Various religious, government, or international organizations workers.

For any kind of Employer-Sponsored Visa in Canada, you can visit us; as DV Dhaliwal believes in offering simple and straightforward services of migration.